Welcome to the All-New,
Re-Branded IAS Claim Services!
Walt Leddy – CEO | January 8, 2020
I’m happy you’re taking the time to learn more about the exciting changes happening with IAS Claim Services, and everything else we’re doing for what’s ahead.
Whether you’ve worked directly with IAS over the past 35 years, or this is your first time checking us out, thanks for stopping by! We’ve been a trusted partner to our Insurance Carriers and Independent Adjusters throughout our history, and to be fair, we’re pretty darn good at it. We’ve got hundreds of years of adjusting experience within our core leadership team… and thousands when you add in the adjusters we work with every day.
That’s what’s so exciting about where we’re at, and where we’re going. Our past is great, but our future is even brighter because of the exceptional value we are creating through our people, processes, services, and technology. Our new branding symbolizes these future opportunities and strategies: We are the trusted partner that gives you peace of mind for what’s ahead. Whether you are an Insurance Carrier or an Independent Adjuster, IAS will partner with you to deliver the best claims services experience possible.
I joined IAS as the CEO in September 2018 after spending the majority of my career in the technology services industry working for companies that were known for delivering the highest quality, most innovative service experiences for their customers. Change is a constant in our world today, with ever-increasing customer needs, expectations, and values that require service-based businesses to innovate, or else fade away into obscurity.
This is the reason I joined IAS: I believe that IAS is best positioned to create the highest value for Insurance Carriers and Independent Adjusters through our strategy to continually invest for the future needs of the Customers (Carriers and Policyholders) through innovation aligned to our people, processes, services, and technology.
35 years ago, IAS started with a vision to bring a better claims experience to Insurance Carriers, Policyholders, and Independent Adjusters across every stage of the insurance claims process. Given the recent accelerated changes happening within the industry, IAS has made proactive investments in our business model, operations, and technology over the last 5 years to be prepared. We’re now more ready than ever to help guide our Carriers and Adjusters through what’s ahead. So much so that we decided on “For What’s Ahead” as our new slogan. A slogan that I embrace whole-heartedly.
For What’s Ahead: Whether that be our state-of-the art Desk/TPA facility opening in Dallas, our ongoing deployment of new software and hardware to increase service quality and efficiency, our dedication to continuous training of our employees and Independent Adjusters to deliver service excellence, or our willingness and readiness to adapt to any unforeseen changes in the industry, I believe that “For What’s Ahead” best summarizes our focus for where we’re at. And where we’ll continue to be.
With that being said, I feel our future lies in the following key areas:
- Coverage and Scale: We will continue to make sure we have the right resources in the right place, and at the right times to handle our client’s needs.
- Service Execution: We will continue to provide unmatched speed, quality, and customer satisfaction throughout all aspects of our claims process.
- Tailored Experiences: We will provide exactly the right process and procedures for our clients, working with Insurance Carriers and our teams of Adjusters to make sure that their needs and expectations are met.
- Customer Centric Model: We assign one core point of contact responsible for the client relationship and responsible for building the client team. These thought leaders are tasked with creating a proactive engagement with each Insurance Carrier and ensuring excellence across the aligned team of Independent Adjusters.
- Innovation: We will deploy innovative technologies and processes, with a focus on moving the industry forward by providing faster, higher quality, and more accurate claims, enhanced customer relationships, and top notch service experiences.
- Trusted Partnerships: We will continue to search out and engage the right relationships, both at the Carrier and Adjuster level, making sure that any and all partnerships are mutually beneficial.
So again, Welcome!
Thank you for reading this far, and I sincerely hope that you’ll be a part of our journey For What’s Ahead. Whether as a Carrier Partner, one of our Valued Adjusters or Staff, or as an appreciated member of the industry, I’d like to again say Welcome to the All-New IAS Claim Services. We hope to work with you soon!