Over the next two weeks, IAS will begin operating as Davies. As we embark on this exciting journey, our business will continue to run as usual with our service and your point of contact remaining unchanged.
What does this mean for you?
- After the change, our emails will be coming from FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME@US.DAVIES-GROUP.COM, so please let us know if you experience any issues.
- If you use whitelisting or filtering of your email, please ensure you set up “us.davies-group.com” just like you have historically managed our emails from “iasclaims.com” or “catcrew.com”. We don’t want anything to get caught in your spam filter.
- For a period of time, any emails you send to XXXX@iasclaims.com or XXXX@catcrew.com will forward to the new XXXX@us.davies-group.com email box. We will notify you with an additional communication before we remove this forward functionality.
- You’ll see the Davies name and logo on payments, communications, marketing materials, website, portals, building signage and more.
- The branding on your individual reports from Xact and CQ (formerly Claimatic) will change. Be on the lookout for communications about any specific changes to your account(s) from your field management contacts.
- Your existing contract with IAS is still valid as part of this rebrand. No change required at this time.
- No changes are being made to the staff you currently deal with aside from their email address/domain.
- If you access our CMS (1000.CQ.DIGITAL) to interact with us, the website will remain the same. It is not affected by this change.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for always supporting IAS throughout the years. We’re grateful and excited to share the next chapter with you.
If you have any questions about this news, please reach out to your field management contact. Additionally, click below if you are interested in more information about Davies.