IAS Claim Services is Looking for Qualified Claim Adjusters...
We are always interviewing qualified claims adjusters to service our valued clients across the country.
Auto Adjusters — Join Our Team!
Looking for Auto Adjusters in Nashville, TN
- 2+ years previous auto adjusting experience (auto physical damage; personal and commercial)
- Auto liability experience a plus
- Must be licensed in TX, NC, GA, and LA
Please use the link below and create a profile on the IAS website or you can send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once complete a member of our recruiting team will contact you.
We Expanded with a Top-10 Carrier
We added several new clients and greatly expanded PIF counts in multiple geographies this year! Check below for areas we’re actively recruiting in. Contact us if you have 3+ years of weather-related field claims experience. Thousands of claims are coming our way soon!
Actively looking for Residential/Commercial Field Adjusters in the following areas:
California, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
Why work with IAS Claim Services?
Get Paid More
- Competitive fee schedules
- Discounts on Xactimate to lower your costs
- Paid twice a month regardless of when IAS is paid by the client
Easy To Do Business With
- Accessible leaders and supportive staff
- Thorough and efficient QA process
- Carrier certification programs and training
More Claim Volume
- Steady volume of daily claims
- Year over Year increasing claim volume
- A variety of claims from multiple carriers
Actively Looking for Seasoned Field and Desk Adjusters in the Following Areas:
Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington State, and West Virginia
What Adjusters are Saying About IAS
“I’ve had a great experience working in the IAS infrastructure. The leadership has been encouraging and any needed resources have been made available.”
Everyone in the company is committed to making the whole claims process as smooth and efficient for everyone – including the field adjuster. The people who oversee the process are some of the best people I’ve ever worked for.”