IAS Claim Services is always looking for qualified claim adjusters...
We are always interviewing qualified claims adjusters to service our valued clients across the country.
“Here's the thing… As an adjuster, your number one goal is to grow your career or business. The problem is that so many adjusters are competing for a limited number of claims, leading you to feel like your quality work is under appreciated at times.
IAS believes you are our brand and a vital part of the IAS team. You don’t have to feel like a number, moving from company to company, with an uncertain future. Become a part of our team to take care of yours.”
Join our roster today! Sign up here
- Walt Leddy, CEO IAS Claim Services
Why work with IAS Claim Services?
Get Paid More
- Competitive fee schedules
- Discounts on Xactimate to lower your costs
- Paid twice a month regardless of when IAS is paid by the client
Easy To Do Business With
- Accessible leaders and supportive staff
- Thorough and efficient QA process
- Carrier certification programs and training
More Claim Volume
- Steady volume of daily claims
- Year over Year increasing claim volume
- A variety of claims from multiple carriers
Actively Looking for Seasoned Field and Desk Adjusters in the Following Areas:
Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington State, and West Virginia
What Adjusters Are Saying about IAS
“I’ve had a great experience working in the IAS infrastructure. The leadership has been encouraging and any needed resources have been made available.”
Everyone in the company is committed to making the whole claims process as smooth and efficient for everyone – including the field adjuster. The people who oversee the process are some of the best people I’ve ever worked for.”