IAS Claim Services is Looking for Qualified Claim Adjusters...
We are always interviewing qualified claims adjusters to service our valued clients across the country.
Property Adjusters — Join Our Team!
Immediate opportunities in
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio & Wisconsin
- 3+ years of previous experience
- Live in or willing to deploy to the area listed above
- Carry needed licenses
We Expanded with a Top-10 Carrier
We added several new clients and greatly expanded PIF counts in multiple geographies this year! Check below for areas we’re actively recruiting in. Contact us if you have 3+ years of weather-related field claims experience. Thousands of claims are coming our way soon!
Actively looking for Residential/Commercial Field Adjusters in the following areas:
California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia
Why work with IAS Claim Services?
Get Paid More
- Competitive fee schedules
- Discounts on Xactimate to lower your costs
- Paid twice a month regardless of when IAS is paid by the client
Easy To Do Business With
- Accessible leaders and supportive staff
- Thorough and efficient QA process
- Carrier certification programs and training
More Claim Volume
- Steady volume of daily claims
- Year over Year increasing claim volume
- A variety of claims from multiple carriers
Actively Looking for Seasoned Field and Desk Adjusters in the Following Areas:
Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington State, and West Virginia
What Adjusters are Saying About IAS
“I’ve had a great experience working in the IAS infrastructure. The leadership has been encouraging and any needed resources have been made available.”
Everyone in the company is committed to making the whole claims process as smooth and efficient for everyone – including the field adjuster. The people who oversee the process are some of the best people I’ve ever worked for.”