USAA Certification Class
IAS Claim Services is offering a great opportunity for those adjusters who need to obtain or renew their USAA Certification. We will hold a USAA certification class and test on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at the Hyatt Place Birmingham. This certification is valid for three (3) years. Please ensure you arrive for registration at 1:30 PM. The certification course will begin promptly at 2:00 PM.
Hyatt Place Birmingham
4686 US 280
Birmingham, AL 35242
To qualify for certification to work USAA CAT Claims, you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience: You must have 3 or more years of verifiable FIELD ADJUSTING experience. If you are prior military this requirement is reduced to ONE year of verifiable FIELD ADJUSTING experience.
- You must pass the test which follows the 1.5 hour presentation.
- No computers are required for the certification.
- If you are deployed to Alabama, you must have:
- An Alabama adjusters license
- An active Xactimate 28 license
- Be able to obtain the USAA profile