USAA Catastrophe Adjuster Certification & Pre Exam Review Course
IAS Claim Services
1020 NE Loop 410, Suite 805
San Antonio, TX 78209
Day 1 – Thursday, April 2, 2015
USAA Certification Pre-Exam Review
8:30 AM – 9:00 PM: Registration
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM:
- Preview Sketch Tools, Techniques
- Preview Sketch Demonstration
- Preview Modifying Line Items
- Preview of Tools and Techniques of Sketch and Modifying Line
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Lunch (On Your Own)
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM:
- Apply Tools and Techniques From Morning XACTIMATE Sketch Review
- Apply Modifying Line Items and Use of Variables
- XACTIMATE Sketch and USAA Pre-Test
Day 2 – Friday, April 3, 2015
8:30 AM to 12:00 PM:
- USAA Catastrophe Operations Orientation
USAA Exam Certification TEST Administered
- Minimum of three (3) years property adjusting experience (as a licensed adjuster) or
- Veterans former military only (1) year adjusting experience, you are eligible to become
USAA certified for upcoming USAA catastrophe deployments.
- Xactimate 27.5 or a demo version fully loaded on your laptop and functional prior to the arriving at the certification session.
The cost for the USAA Certification Course is $75. Register by making your payment via PayPal (link provided below)
Please note, if you choose to stay overnight, attendees are responsible for the reservations and expense of individual guest room.
- Bring your laptop with working copy of XACTIMATE 27.5 loaded and fully functional for course. (Do Not Forget AC Laptop Power Cords!)
- Professional Adjuster Dress: Pants and Collared Shirt. No Jeans, Cargo Pants or Shorts and finally (no Caps).