Claims Examiner Training in Richardson, TX
August 6, 2014
IAS CatCREW is pleased to offer a complimentary claims examiner workshops to those who qualify. Join us and learn about;
- Client handling requirements
- Client policies
- Endorsements and special provision
- An overview of how to review and invoice claims for IAS Claim Services and CatCREW
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
1755 N. Collins Blvd., Suite 305, Richardson, TX 75080
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a claims examiner.
- Proficient with Xactimate and XactAnalysis.
- Be able to collaborate estimate to fix minor discrepancies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills references required.