Claims Examiner Training in Baton Rouge, LA
April 9th, 2014 at 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
IAS CatCREW is pleased to offer a claims examiner workshops to those who qualify for free. Join us and learn about;
- Client handling requirements
- Client policies
- Endorsements and special provision
- An overview of how to review and invoice claims for IAS Claim Services and CatCREW
Wednesday, April 9th, 2014 at 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
8550 United Plaza Blvd. Suite 702 Baton Rouge, LA 70809
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a claims examiner.
- Proficient with Xactimate and XactAnalysis.
- Be able to collaborate estimate to fix minor discrepancies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills references required.