At IAS we believe our work speaks for itself. Following are a few highlights showcasing the breadth of our work across the nation as well as our expertise across multiple industries and claims lines.
First and Third Party Property Damage Claims
- Canadian industrial loss in excess of $75M.
- California manufacturing loss in excess of $23M.
- New York City third-party general liability claim in excess of $2M.
- California Professional E&O Claim in excess of $1M.
- Beverly Hills mansion loss in excess of $20M.
- Municipality claim with over 30 cities following Hurricane Sandy. Damages exceeded $8M.
- Multiple claims following Hurricane Sandy in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Each in excess of $1M.
- Provided specialized handling of multi-story condominium claims (Hurricane Wilma) averaging over 20 stories per complex.
- Adjusted an average of 12 losses per year valued at over $1M across the U.S., including the following states: California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Arkansas, Colorado, Alabama and Pennsylvania.
- Managed commercial fire loss involving hi-tech equipment and potential exposure of over $1M. IAS reduced business income loss by $50K.
- Facilitated commercial furniture retail store fire loss claim with exposure of $1.3M. Due to IAS’s adjuster’s quick response and direction, salvage recovery was 90%.
- Handled residential total loss fire in excess of $1.2M. Based on investigation, the fire was determined to be caused by an off-site power surge. IAS pursued a complete subrogation investigation that led to 100% recovery from the responsible party.
Cargo/Heavy Equipment Claims
- Adjusted claim for cargo ship container crane fire in control house and resolved for over $1M.
- Investigated liability and adjusted claim for a collision between a commuter train and tractor trailer. Property and bodily injury exposure was adjusted in excess of $2M.
- Managed construction defect claim for a gas station and convenience store with exposure in excess of $.5M.
Third Party Administration Claims
- Handled claim for national artisan plumbing program including litigation for residential and commercial claims exposures.
- Administered, investigated and negotiated claims for regional artisan commercial paving program for residential and commercial claims exposure.
Commercial Auto Claims
- Investigated, negotiated, adjusted and settled multiple transportation claims including multi-vehicle accidents and fatalities with exposures in excess of $1M.
- Managed multiple claims for high value vehicle theft loss. IAS’s investigation led to the uncovering of a network of auto thefts leading to arrests and prosecution of several culprits.
Premise Liability Claims
- Investigated, adjusted and settled multiple residential and commercial premise liability claims including severe injuries and fatalities.
Workers Compensation Claims
- Investigated multiple Workers Compensation claims for AOE-COE including manufacturing, food service, law enforcement, school districts, hotel industry, construction and varied other lines of business.